THE ANNUAL FALL PLEDGE DRIVE HAS KICKED OFF!
TO SUPPORT ALDERWOOD PTA PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The Alderwood Fall Pledge consists of three parts:
1. Fall Pledge Drive: PTA is asking for a contribution of $200 per family, although any amount is gratefully accepted! Your donation directly benefits our school and goes towards funding the following:
- Materials and supplies that support classroom learning
- Assemblies and academic enrichment programs such as Meet the Masters and
- Imagination Machine
- Staff support to provide PE, guidance counselor and nurse services
- Field Trips, Outdoor Ed, and more!
2. PTA Membership: Every parent is encouraged to support the Alderwood PTA by becoming a member. Your membership provides you with a voice and a vote on all PTA matters. It does not obligate you to volunteer or participate in PTA sponsored activities, although we welcome you to do so! Single membership fee: $20, second family membership fee: $10. By joining you’ll have access to a free student directory!
3. Teacher and Staff Appreciation (TASA): To show our gratitude for teachers and staff, the PTA provides school supplies, free spirit shirts, and hosts various catered meals throughout the year! Suggested Donation: $25 per family
With your help, we can reach our school-wide goal of $45,000. See Prize List (scroll down) for ways to get involved. Thank you in advance for an amazing year!
2021-2022 Alderwood PTA President
Why Does Alderwood PTA Ask For Your Help?
Our PTA works hard to help Alderwood Elementary School students, teachers, and staff by funding and supporting a variety of on-going educational programs. This year, more than any other year, Alderwood Elementary students need the assistance of all our Alderwood Families. We know we can raise the money to make our students' academic experience an A+ experience!
The Fall Pledge will be financing the following goals:
- Technology maintenance and upgrades
- Upgrading the teachers’ computers
- Making sure there is a 1:1 Chromebook ratio for students (no sharing)
- Educational Enhancement Programs such as:
- In School Educational Assemblies
- Library books and Innovation Lab materials
- Field Trips
- PTA Educational Events such as:
- Math Club (4th-6th grade students)
- Science Olympiad
- Puberty Talks:
- Guys Night for 6th grade boys health education talk
- Mother/Daughter Tea for 5th grade girls health education talk
- Reflections Art Contest
- PTA School Assistance
- Alderwood Elementary Positive Behavior Program (Owl Stars Program)
- Ensuring Health Clerk Is Full Time at Alderwood Elementary
- Pays for a 2nd PE teacher at Alderwood
- School supplies for each teacher
- Teacher Training Programs, and much more!
Every penny earned in the Fall Pledge will be spent this year!
Fall Pledge 2021-2022 Prize List
Register on alderwoodpta.com to receive a free Mask Lanyard! No donation required!
ALL STAR POPSICLE PARTY
Every class with 100% Parent registration will receive a popsicle party! No donation required!
ALDERWOOD “ALL STAR” WEEKLY RAFFLE
Donate any amount to the Fall Pledge and you will automatically be entered into the weekly raffle! Raffle deadlines are Sunday Sept. 12, 19, 26 and Oct. 3rd.
ALDERWOOD ALL STAR PARTY PASS
Complete the following by 10/3/2021 and your child(ren) will be invited to attend the Alderwood All Star Celebration on Oct. 22nd.
- Donate $200 to the Fall Pledge
- Become a PTA Member
- Donate $25 to Teacher & Staff Appreciation
FAMILY PICNIC DAY
Donate to help reach the school-wide goal of $45,000 and families will be invited to join their child(ren) for a lunch picnic on November 18, 2021 if the goal is met. Subject to current health and safety guidelines.