Silent Auction - Online
ALDERWOOD ELEMENTARY PTA ONLINE AUCTION
Alderwood Elementary PTA is delighted to announce the launch of our most exciting silent auction yet!
Come bid on items generously donated by community partners, parents and teachers!
Begins on May 16, 8 a.m.
Ends on May 20, 8 p.m.
From desktop - Website: awptaauction22.givesmart.com
From phone - Text: awptaauction22 to 76278
SPECIAL CLOSED BID AUCTION:
2 VIP Parking Spots inside the school parking lot. The top 2 highest bidders will win a parking spot for the 2022-2023 school year. Click HERE to access the Bid Form. https://forms.gle/
Alderwood PTA is offering online and mobile bidding for our silent auction! Now everyone can bid on items for our Online Silent Auction from home. Mobile and online bidding is fun, active and completely secure! You can view and bid on our unique silent auction items by using your smartphone or tablet. Once you’ve bid on an item, your smartphone will alert you if someone outbids you so you can bid again!
We hope you enjoy all our amazing items – happy bidding!
HOW IT WORKS:
Click on the auction link awptaauction22.givesmart.com or text awptaauction22 to 76278 that will allow you to browse the silent auction and choose from the many great items you would like to bid on. From the Items list, you can place your bid on a selected item, with an option of setting a maximum bid and you will be notified on your smartphone if you have been outbid.
Don’t worry! Bidding volunteers will be in place throughout the event to assist with the bidding process, should you have any questions.
So you got a text message? Let’s get started!
Click on the link within the text message you received. This will log you in automatically to your own personal bidding center.
- View All: See all auction items
- Categories: Browse items by category
- My Items: Items you’ve bid on or are “watching”
- Donate: Make a tax-deductible donation to the organization
- Sponsors: Information on event sponsors
- Items Without Bids: List of items with no bids
- Item # or Keyword: Enter the item name or number and hit Go! which will take you to the item page to place a bid
Now let’s bid!
- Bid: Automatically enters the next minimum bid amount; you will be asked by pop-up screen to confirm your bid
- Change bid amount: You can manually enter any amount that is greater than the “next bid”
- Set Maximum Bid: So that you don’t risk getting outbid at the last minute, everyone is encouraged to set a max bid. The auction software will automatically raise your bid by a pre-determined increment until your maximum bid has been met or the silent auction ends
- Watch Item: Adds items to your “My Items” list for easy reference later
Auction rules & pick up
All items must be picked up at Alderwood Elementary School outside the MPR after school on May 23rd and May 24th. Refunds will not be given on unclaimed items. If you have any questions or need to make arrangements for an alternate pick up, please contact Alderwood PTA Silent Auction at email@example.com.