Order Your 2021-2022 Yearbook
DEADLINE EXTENDED. By Friday, April 22 make sure you:
- Order yearbooks for delivery before school's out!
- Customize your 2 FREE pages, these will only appear in your yearbook.
- Purchase yearbook dedications! $35 for a message and picture to be included in all the yearbooks.
If you have any questions about the yearbook, please reach out to TreeRing Customer Support via email at email@example.com or by phone (877) 755-TREE, Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
NEW this year! You can customize 2 pages of your yearbook for FREE!
- Add photos from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive & more.
- Answer fun Memory Questions to help remember the year.
- The 2 custom pages are FREE and are printed ONLY in your book. Want more pages? Each additional 2 pages is just $0.99.
- Yearbook dedications are also available to purchase. They cost $35 for a 1/8-page size. To purchase one, log in and click "Buy Yearbook Ad" button and follow the steps. Deadline for dedications is April 15.
Yearbook Cover Contest 2021-2022
Update: PTA received over 70 entries. Winners have been selected for the 2021-2022 yearbook and will be revealed when yearbooks are delivered.
All students are invited to enter their art in our yearbook cover contest!
FRONT COVER: One winner from 4th-6th grade entries
BACK COVER: One winner from TK/Kinder-3rd grade entries
All submissions will be featured in the yearbook!
Submit art on:
8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of paper
Put your name, grade and teacher on the BACK of the paper. (No names on the front!)
All entries must include the words:
Alderwood Elementary 2021-2022
There’s No Place Like Alderwood
Submit entries to your teacher by December 3, 2021.
Tips for a Good Entry
Use lots of color, including the background. Don’t leave uncolored white space.
Mix up your medium: use crayons, watercolors, markers, pastels, etc.
Artwork must be original. No cartoon characters or photos.
Do not add text too close to the edge of the page. Leave 1 inch of space around the edges of your paper (NO text, but color is OK). Use the border on this page as your guide.